Hi,

E> ORIGINAL FOLDER:
E> Inbox
E>  +- Client 1
E>  |   +- Name 1

E> IMAPsize is creating the following structure
E> IMAPsize FOLDER:
E> Inbox
E>  +- Client 1
E>  |   +- Name 1
E>  |   |   +- Year number

That's curious - it doesn't do that here. I do not get the "Year
number" subdirectories. Here it is as expected:

x IMAPsize folder
xx account name
xxx folder
xxxx raw msg files

(not drawn as pretty as your's, sorry ;-) )

I'm sorry, but I suspect that this is one of GoogleMail's
idiosyncrasies. I assume using a real IMAP provider is not an option?

Cases like this give a glimpse on how annoying GoogleMail really is. :-(

>> Then you just need to execute Account/Account Backup once to get the
>> process running. This will replicate the entire folder structure to
>> your harddisk.
E> Who do you mean this?

IMAPsize replicates the exact folder structure of the IMAP account. If
it is fooled into believing there are subfolders when in fact they are
not really there, it simply can't be helped.

* But: *

Don't let's write it off yet. For testing, I've just used IMAPsize to
create a backup of my GoogleMail account (yes, I have one too - I just
hate it! :-) ) and the backup came off just as all my other backups -
without the "year number" folders. Are you sure the folders aren't
actually there, or that there isn't a setting in GoogleMail's
configuration somewhere that you might have checked?

--
MfG,
 Alto                            mailto:a...@treadstone79.de

 The Bat! 5.0.36.2