Dear Alto,

 --->>> Alto Speckhardt / Sunday Sun  22. Apr 2012, 04:35 PM
        IMAP - how to permanently store eMail local

> That's curious - it doesn't do that here. I do not get the "Year
> number" subdirectories. Here it is as expected:

> x IMAPsize folder
> xx account name
> xxx folder
> xxxx raw msg files

> (not drawn as pretty as your's, sorry ;-) )

:)

> I'm sorry, but I suspect that this is one of GoogleMail's
> idiosyncrasies. I assume using a real IMAP provider is not an option?

> [...]

> Don't let's write it off yet. For testing, I've just used IMAPsize
> to create a backup of my GoogleMail account (yes, I have one too - I
> just hate it! :-) ) and the backup came off just as all my other
> backups - without the "year number" folders. Are you sure the
> folders aren't actually there, or that there isn't a setting in
> GoogleMail's configuration somewhere that you might have checked?

Looking at your own test it can't be gMail. I suspect a setting or
version issue. Which version are you running? Mine is v2011.07.03.03.

--
   best regards          | Using The Bat! 5.0.36.5 (BETA)
       Eddie               | on Windows 7 6.1