Ethan,

When Cyrus Daboo took Mulberry into open source, I subscribed to the
developer's mailing list he offered. I told him that, in spite of the
fact that open source has a sort of religious following, it is not a
way to get a lot of top quality work done on Mulberry. He of course
ignored that. He has spent the past few years working on the
calendars. Others have plugged a few memory leaks. I suspect he
thinks, that the memory leaks got plugged faster this way than if they
waited until he got a round2it.

I also joined David Haris's (Pegasus Mail) 1000 even though I don't
use his product either. At one time I dreamed that somebody would get
around to writing the great imap email client in the sky. I now
suspect that won't happen. But I do still send David money. And I paid
Rit for the v5 to 6.0.99 upgrade a year or so in advance. Ever the
dreamer.

--

 Gleason