Raymund,

> Hi Gleason,
>
>>> I once used a outgoing mail filter to put a copy of a send mail into
>>> the same folder as the mail I replied to so that it would thread
>>> along.
>> Yes, and that is more than most people need.
>
> Well, I just realized that I obviously had that filter in place for
> some of my friends as the outgoing mail filter doesn't have an option
> to use the folder you started the mail.
>
> Anyway I gave up on that idea long ago when I lost my settings during
> one upgrade of TB!.
>
> But wouldn't a virtual folder collecting mails and replies to these
> mails work as well? (Not sure if that's possible, though.)

After they are dispensed to their appropriate folders (using the feature I
mentioned),
it might be that I would want to be able to view them all in one place with a
virtual folder.  Yes, I have made one of those, but haven't found it especially
useful.  When
I need to find something, Postbox is the best answer.  Currently.

--
Gleason

--

 Gleason