Hello Steven,

SPV> I was more thinking of having the print function "smart"
SPV> enough to recognize that a [text] color will be invisible
SPV> and "fix" the color.  In the code I've written, the print
SPV> function pre-scans what is to be printed and replaces
SPV> white with black for all text and graphic elements.

What if I want to print in white, because the paper I use is black?

No, I don't think the software should be second-guessing what colour I
would like better than the one coded into the HTML email, I think it
should print the colour exactly as in the email. (But then, I also
believe that emails should not be in white colour.)

If a "smart" printing module is introduced, please make it optional,
so I can turn it off.

--
Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 5.3.6.0 (Christmas Edition)
under Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1