Moin, Lüko et al.!

>> Now [32bit]:

>> - Quick Search “sample” → [Enter] → Only mails containing “sample“ are
>>   displayed in message list.

>> - Quick Search cleared → [Enter] → Still only mails containing
>>   “sample“ are displayed in message list.

> If I want to return to showing *ALL* mails, I simply close the tab
> showing the seach word "sample", by clicking on the x. Then I'm
> back.

> I think it would be confusing when the tab says "sample" but
> actually does not show a selection, but *ALL*

But I do not use Message List Tabs¹ and I do not plan to use these.

¹) Workspace|Message List Tabs

Cheers!
VA

- --
Volker Ahrendt | the...@ml.ahrendt.net | The /\^o^/\! [Pro] 8.0.14]
Direct eMail without [The Bat!] in subject line will end in Nirvana!

»Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely,
mind-bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down
the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.«

   Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001), »The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy«