11/30/2017  6:57 AM

Hi Viktor,

On 11/30/2017 Viktor Kabelac wrote:

VK> Pressing Enter always created a new tab - correct?
Correct

VK> Could it be that in the earlier versions, you could enter the quick
VK> search text and have the list filtered without pressing Enter (which
VK> would have created the tab before, too)?
Yup. This is exactly how it works here right now.

VK> I also see another behavior I'm not sure I saw before:
VK> - enter the name of one of us in the mailing list's message list, say
"viktor".
VK> - pres enter, a tab will be created with the text "viktor"
VK> - select the search text, delete it, press Enter
VK> - *another tab* will be created sporting "viktor +"
=>> Can anyone reproduce and possibly explain this?
Why  do  you  press Enter? Deleting the text in Quick Search returns the
message  list  back  to  the previous state before doing a Quick Search.
There is no need for using the Enter key unless you wish to create a Tab
for the search criteria.  For me it is brilliant!

- --
Paul

32bit TB 8.0.14  Windows 7 Pro 7600
No IMAP  No OTFE