Hello Daluba,

> since some beta version I have problem with empty message list. When I
> receive  new email - I go to it. And after couple of seconds the whole
> folder seems to be empty. I can see body of the message. When I switch
> to other folder and back I see the whole list.
> Is it beta issue? Anybody can confirm it?
I am running 8.3.0.2 and never had that issue. I do suffer a "ghost unread
message" though, which I was describing previously. Maybe the problems have
a similar cause in a message mase inconsistency that RITLabs may want to
address.

--
Best regards,
 Viktor Kabelac                            mailto:tbbeta-l...@kabelac.cz