Hi Eddie

On Friday, April 6, 2018 5:36:35 PM you wrote:

> Dear all,

> Using  this  Public  Key  I  tried  to send an encrypted message  to a
> recipient. That failed. But only Signing it worked.

I am not really sure what you want to do.

If you sign your message with your key - that is ok.

But you can't encrypt a message to an other person with your public
key. You must encrypt the message with the public key of your
addressee - and you should be sure that this public key is really the
key of this person (trust).

--
Best regards,
   Martin

TheBat! 8.3.0.2 Pro (with OTFE) on Windows 7 6.1 7601 Service Pack 1