Hello everybody,

on Mittwoch, 11. April 2018 at 19:38 Viktor Kabelac wrote:

Now who can make sense of this, especially if you quote several blocks?

   I just quoted the structuring headers of the various body parts showing that
it was NOT an HTML message, but a mixed one. Several body parts of both
Content-type = text/plain and text/html.

   I assume that anybody who deals with email more intensively, which I assume
those frequenting this mailing list would, understands how a MIME structured
email message is partitioned in its various body parts.

   But don't worry, this is my last message to this list.

Cheers,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main, Germany

Using  The Bat! Version 8.3.0.3 (BETA)
under Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition 5.2 Build 3790 Service Pack 2
CPU by AMD type 586; Model: '6', named: 'amd athlon(tm) xp 2000+', level: 6, 1
core(s) with speed 1665