Guten Tag, Marck Pearlstone,

am Samstag, 4. August 2018 um 11:44 schrieben Sie:

> In  which  case, I can see and sympathise with the point Ira made that
> an  email  consisting  only of an HTML part shouldn't be showing as an
> attachment.

 First, I had no chance of seeing a message with a single body part of
text/html.

 Second, TheBat! is wrong by calling the individual body parts "attachments",
as in the menu which is called in German "Arbeitsplatz" (and in English
probably work space? desk top?) where the fifth menu entry claims to provide
configuration for how to show "attachments".

 On the other hand, it is nice when I can see all the various body parts, but
normally they are accessible also by the tabs at the bottom of the message
content (sub-) window.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Lüko Willms