Hello everybody,

on Sonntag, 24. März 2019 at 03:10  Thomas Fernandez <thomas.gm...@gmx.net>
wrote
re Re-downloading all the mails

>> Is it possible that the host is the common factor...?

> One of the hosts with which it sometimes (every few months) happens in
> GMX, the biggest internet provider in Europe. Yes, he uses the same.

  I have also one account with GMX using POP3, but I can't recall that TheBat!
accidentally downloaded all remaining and as "read" marked mails from the
server.

  Is there maybe a hidden key combination with F2 which downloads all messages
from the POP3 server? And which could have been hit accidentally by the user?

Cheers,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt am Main
Germany

using: TheBat! 8.8.2.3 (BETA)
OS: Windows 7    (NT 6.1 Build 7601 - Service Pack 1)
CPU: AMD  amd athlon(tm) 64 x2 dual core processor 4200+
MEM: 4097 MB