On 04 June 2019 at 20:48 Maxim Masiutin via TBBETA wrote and made
these points

TBL> Please try The Bat! v8.8.9 MSI files (3rd attempt):

TBL> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/thebat_32_8-8-9.msi
TBL> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/thebat_64_8-8-9.msi

TBL> It should not require (I hope) the new registration key I hope.

This  works,  but  I am still unable to use it. As previously reported
here:

>> This  message  has  been  sent  (and successfully signed) using 64 bit
>> 8.8.2.6  (which  I  will  have  to use until this issue is addressed).
>> 8.8.2.7  and 8.8.2.8 both crash out silently (no exception logged) and
>> restart when I hit 'Send'. This version works fine.

8.8.9  also  does not let me send OpenPGP signed messages as described
for 8.8.2.8

This report remains unconfirmed so not in the BugTraq system.

Can anyone confirm / suggest how my configuration may be at fault?

--
Cheers -- Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v8.8.2.6 (BETA) on Windows 10.0.17763