Lüko,

Hello everybody,

on Freitag, 12. Juli 2019 at 02:50  Marck Pearlstone <ma...@silverstones.com>
wrote
re The Bat! v8.8.9 MSI (3rd attempt)

TBL>> We have figured out that the bug was in 64-bit Delphi compiler
> ... <snip>

> Interesting! Delphi certainly has issues.

  Nobody is perfect...

  Besides, one can prove the existence of bugs, but not that none do exist.

The stars would burn out first for any moderately complex system.

  Unless one uses a language which allows a mathematical proof of corrections
of the transformation machine which is a computer program.

  I don't know of any.

Is  anybody  saying  that  ms  vs doesn't have issues?  People need to
insist on using Delphi to keep ms honest if for no other reason.

Cheers,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt am Main
Germany

using: TheBat! 8.8.2.8 (BETA)
OS: Windows 7    (NT 6.1 Build 7601 - Service Pack 1)
CPU: AMD  amd athlon(tm) 64 x2 dual core processor 4200+
MEM: 4097 MB

--

Gleason