Hello Marck,

> 8.8.9 also does not let me send OpenPGP signed messages as described for
> 8.8.2.8

We have figured out that the bug was in 64-bit Delphi compiler which produced
wrong code when a variable of ShortString type was passed by value rather then
by reference. See more on "value" vs "reference" on
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/373419/whats-the-difference-between-passing-by-reference-vs-passing-by-value

So the 32-bit version of The Bat! did not have the bug with OpenPGP signed
messages. We have re-writted relevant code in The Bat! to mitigate the compiler
bug. However, we are now working on version 9 and will unlikely publish a new
beta or release soon. So I'd suggest to use 32-bit version of The Bat! in the
meanwhile.

Maxim Masiutin

'Using TBBETA' information: