Hello Maxim ,

> So the 32-bit version of The Bat! did not have the bug with OpenPGP
> signed messages. We have re-writted relevant code in The Bat! to
> mitigate the compiler bug. However, we are now working on version 9
> and will unlikely publish a new beta or release soon. So I'd suggest
> to use 32-bit version of The Bat! in the meanwhile.

Well, then I am very curious which new features are planned in v9. :-)

In contrast to some others here, I don't have problems at the moment
with The Bat, which runs in a live situation.  Admittedly, I may not
use the program onto its limits - in my daily situation I've no need
for that.

--
Kind regards,
Gunivortus Goos

The Bat! Professional 64 bit, version 8.8.9
Windows Pro 64 bit version 10, build nr. 17134
NordVPN vs. 6.22.6.0

'Using TBBETA' information: