Lüko,

> Hello everybody,

> on Dienstag, 16. Juli 2019 at 12:49  Gleason <sombr...@mm.st> wrote
> re ...working on version 9 — will essential changes be implemented?
> (was: The Bat! v8.8.9 MSI (3rd attempt))

>> It seems to me that Rit Labs is an economic marvel.  They have
>> produced the best product on the market and remain viable in a niche
>> that many others have found bankrupting

>   I can't comment on the "best product" (I am not satisfied, and I
> would have liked to continue using PMMail/2),

But for some reason you did not.  Perhaps
> no automatic mail check for imap, no message flag
made Pegasus unusable for you as it did for me.  Also it's imap
implementation is not nearly as well done as The Bat's.

David does continue to promise a much better version 3.  But he is
getting older, and he has been working on v3 for a long time.

>  but one should
> consider that Moldova is a special place to live in. Cheaper to live
> in but with easy access to a lot of other markets.

There are a lot of cheap places to live in the world, all with easy
internet access to other markets.  Rit remains a marvel.  David, for
instance, lives in New Zealand.  I suspect one thing that holds him
back is that he continues to want to soldier on by himself.

--

Gleason