Title: Re: TB! Re-Downloads Emails already downloaded (was: 8.8.9.5)
Hello Lüko,

On Mon, 29 Jul 2019 00:39:37 +0200 GMT (29-Jul-19, 5:39 +0700 GMT),
Lüko Willms wrote:

Hello everybody,

on Freitag, 26. Juli 2019 at 06:58  Thomas Fernandez <thomas.gm...@gmx.net> wrote
re TB! Re-Downloads Emails already downloaded (was: 8.8.9.5)

You can also send me the procedure that looks for mids before downloading mails.

  The Filter manager has a section "Selektive Übertragung" (selective transfer, in my re-translation) which is for, as I understand it, filtering mails on the server before they are downloaded.

  One can use a filter condition "header field" [Message-ID] contains [your search criterium]

  Does that help?

I cannot find this at Account / Sorting Office. I tried to switch to German but couldn't find that either (I think it was under Options / Language).

However, the only selection I want to choose is "Download only New Messages" and that is the default anyway.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

under Windows 10.0 Build 18362