Title: Re: TB! Re-Downloads Emails already downloaded (was: 8.8.9.5)
Hello Ira,

He is referring to the "Selective Download" filters, the last group of filters in the Sorting Office.

So you're indicating that if I set that for never download more than 2 weeks, that at no time will more than 2 weeks of mail be downloaded even if the program somehow decides to download everything?

I think it can be done, but I have not tried it. You can add a filter that looks at "Age greater than 14 days", and select one of the three possible actions.

But, as I have said, I have not tried it.

--
Best regards,

Miguel A. Urech (Els Poblets (Alicante - Spain)
Using The Bat! Version 8.8.9 (64-bit) on Windows 10.0