Maxim,

I don't like ribbons either.  But maybe that is the old guy, resistant to
change view.  Ribbons don't seem
to be going away.  Anyway, I don't think putting all functions in a toolbar is
a good idea.  Too much to
search through for the function I am looking for.  Is there a way of
grouping/organizing that makes the location of
a function obvious while not hidden in a multitude of other functions I almost
never use?

On the other hand, I have spent much time searching the old tool bar designer
for functions I need, like
Open Reply.  Where could it be hidden, I wonder?

Ribbon or not, making things easy to find is the problem to solve.

--

Gleason