Title: Re[2]: screenshots of the upcoming The Bat! v9
9/12/2019  9:34 AM

Hi The,

On 9/12/2019 The Bat Beta wrote:

Maxim,

I don't like ribbons either.  But maybe that is the old guy, resistant to change view.  Ribbons don't seem
to be going away.  Anyway, I don't think putting all functions in a toolbar is a good idea.  Too much to
search through for the function I am looking for.  Is there a way of grouping/organizing that makes the location of
a function obvious while not hidden in a multitude of other functions I almost never use?

On the other hand, I have spent much time searching the old tool bar designer for functions I need, like
Open Reply.  Where could it be hidden, I wonder?

Ribbon or not, making things easy to find is the problem to solve.

Indeed!

- --
Paul

32bit TB 8.8.2.8 (BETA)  Windows 7 Pro 7600
No IMAP  No OTFE