Title: Re: Bug? Automatic fill in of recipients address
Hello Lüko,

On Thu, 9 Apr 2020 10:57:16 +0200 GMT (09-Apr-20, 15:57 +0700 GMT),
Lüko Willms wrote:

Hello everybody,

on Montag, 6. April 2020 at 14:43  Gunivortus Goos <g...@boudicca.de> wrote
re Bug?

> Quite regularly, I redirect messages to someone, actually each time
> the same person / mailaddress.
> Sometimes just typing the first few letters, the whole emailaddress
> appears and I can click: Send.
> But at other times, this does not happen and I have to type the whole
> emailaddress.

  I experience even worse problems with the opposite — quite often, when I do a REPLY, I want to edit the free form name of the TO-recipient, and then TheBat! uses the few letters I am typing in to look up an address in the address book, and replaces the whole address by the one picked up from the book. No revert of that change possible.

  That is really nasty.

You can keep typing, and the suggestions will disappear.

Not a beta issue, though. And I use it a lot and like the auto-complete, so no bug.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.1.10 (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 18362
'Using TBBETA' information: