Title: Re: Bug? Automatic fill in of recipients address
Hello Ira,

On Sun, 12 Apr 2020 22:45:32 -0700 GMT (13-Apr-20, 12:45 +0700 GMT),
Ira wrote:

Hello Thomas,

Sunday, April 12, 2020, 10:22:03 PM, you wrote:

Well, I changed it to michaela (I have no tom in my addressbook <g>), and TB made a suggestion that I would have to click on. If I don't click on it, the email goes to michaela@extrasensory, see attached.

Well, it doesn't work that way for some of us. Maybe it's a setting somewhere, but in my version of The Bat, it would have replaced Extrasensory with fair.. about the time I got to the letter "h" in michaela. What you're saying it does would be perfect, but that's not my experience. I tested it on the CC just before I pressed send and it erased extrasensory about 1/2 second after I typed "tom."

What TB version and what Windows version do you use?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.1.12.1 (BETA) (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 18362
'Using TBBETA' information: