Greetings Bat Fans,

I  have  been  experiencing a 15 second delay between a message editor
window  opening  (new message, reply or forward - all the same) during
which the whole TB interface is frozen.

This  has  become  a  source  of  extreme  frustration for me. Hitting
"Reply" and typing your thoughts is a distant memory for me.

Is anyone else seeing this strange behaviour?

I'm  writing  here, but this has been true for me for a long time now,
over  several  releases.  I  can't  even  remember  at what point this
started.

--
Cheers -- Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v9.1.18.3 (BETA) on Windows 10.0.18362