Hi The

On Thursday, July 9, 2020 1:24:51 PM you wrote:

> Hello Martin,

>> Space problem on top when coming from minimised window still exist.

> Could you change your window and panel sizes a bit and see what happen please?

> If it doesn't have effect, please try to rename TBUser.DEF before starting
> The Bat!

I renamed it - but the problem still exists. I am using OTFE - so
there is no TBUser.DEF but TBUser.EEF and I renamed this one.

Just noticed the the use of Pofile Layout isn't proberly stored -
sometimes it is lost after the next startup of TheBat!

--
Best regards,
   Martin

TheBat! 9.2.1.2 Pro (32 with OTFE) on Windows 10.0 18363