Hello George,

> I  have few folders with unread messages that "for work later" and I
> don't want to have this messages counting in badge and don't want to
> have  them marked as read. Please add in the folder settings feature
> "not  count  unread messages in the badge" when you will have a time
> for it. Thanks.

To  achieve  that  distinction, why don't you take advantage of a much
greater feature of TB than the new badge, and that has been around for
a  long  time? The Mail-Ticker. That is a great feature of TB, and not
the 'stupid' Badge.

Miguel A. Urech (Zarzalejo (Madrid) - Spain)
Using The Bat!  Version 9.2.1.2 (64-bit) on Windows 10.0  18363

'Using TBBETA' information: