Mail-Ticker is useless! That's just info-ticker without reactions.
Why don't I can't press on message in the ticker and choose some things for
that message as
- answer
- answer to all
- forward
- etc
As I can do such thing with popup emails on Android or iOS

Mail-ticker now just a toy. Please what I say at top of this message, burn for
us mail-ticker again!

--
С  ув.  Георгий  Сальник,
Директор ООО "Белрус", Дистрибьютор Avast и AVG