Hello Assad,

AB> I have problem with message windows since v.9.2 I use IMAP 4.
AB> Opening message window it opens for a millisecond on the front and
AB> after goes to the back under other windows. I installed a fresh
AB> copy of TB on another machine but I have the same behaviour.
AB> Clearing cache helps for a while but it still appears twice, first
AB> a flash and then sometimes on top (10%) sometimes under other
AB> opened windows (90%). Switching to last v.9.1.18.2 helps, works
AB> normally. Any idea what is going on?

AB>     I have same problem with pop. Happens mainly with HTML messages.

I have opened a few dozen mails; my experience:
- I see no difference between an IMAP and a POP-account
- mail window sent to background never happens with text mails
- mail window sent to background sometimes happens with HTML mails. I
have a feeling that it correlates with the time it takes to open the
mail viewer window. If it opens right away, it stays in the
foreground. If it takes bit (half a second) it moves to the
background.

So, confirmed.

Best regards,
mse
--
Using The Bat! Version 9.2.1.2 (32-bit) Pro on
Windows 10 (Build 18363) (64-bit) without OTFE

'Using TBBETA' information: