Title: Re:9.2.1.2
Hello Michal,

On Thursday, 9 July 2020, Michal Lewinski wrote and made these points
on the subject of "9.2.1.2":

I have problem with message windows since v.9.2 I use IMAP 4. Opening message window it opens for a millisecond on the front and after goes to the back under other windows. I installed a fresh copy of TB on another machine but I have the same behaviour. Clearing cache helps for a while but it still appears twice, first a flash and then sometimes on top (10%) sometimes under other opened windows (90%). Switching to last v.9.1.18.2 helps, works normally. Any idea what is going on?

    I have same problem with pop. Happens mainly with HTML messages.

 Assad

Using The Bat! Version 9.2.1.2 (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 18363
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | Installed Physical Memory: 16.0 GB

'Using TBBETA' information: