Hello Beta,

So today I pressed reply from an email in one account ad was typing in Courier,
a font I'm desperatly trying to get rid of and then I did the same in another
account and the reply was in Arial as asked. So I decided to copy the seemingly
identical reply template from the working one to the non working one. While
doing so I noticed what changed was  "%CURSOR."  In the working on it used
%CURSOR, in the non working on it used  %Cursor.  Upper casing the word cursor
in the non working one made it work as expected.

-- Ira
'Using TBBETA' information: