On Wednesday, March 30, 2022, 5:48:00 PM, you wrote:

> Dear All,

> v10 beta 6  is now available from https://beta.thebat.net/version/9

> It is recommended to uninstall the Beta you have currently installed and
> install the newer MSI because major fixes were made to the installation
> process itself.

Hello,

I uninstalled previous beta and unpinned from taskbar, beta 6 installed in
non-default folder and the TB icon is missing:

"Windows can't find the file
%SystemRoot%\Installer\{0CA53753-F935-4F8A-A3E0-2B95CFDB0361}\TheBatIcon."

The newly created start-menu shortcut is invalid, as is the newly-pinned
taskbar entry. I can manually start TB by clicking TBLauncher64.exe in the
customs folder. But pinning this again creates invalid shortcut.

I personally adored previous TB for the possibility to install it in folder of
my choice. What was the need to move it to appdata\local?

Best regards,
Dimitar                  mailto:dito...@gmail.com
TheBat! 10 beta 6 Pro (64-bit, non-OTFE) on Windows 10.0 19044

'Using TBBETA' information: