Friday, April 1, 2022

Thanks for your email.  I've put my answers below.

Thursday, March 31, 2022, 7:54:42 AM, you wrote:

> Let's proceed this way and see whether you can get the beta running: <snip>

One consistent problem I find is the Tblauncher.exe file.

I am running Windows 11, 64 bit.

The current beta keeps putting this file in the program director and putting
thebat.exe some where deep in the c: user \appdata\ local \ thebat! .......

My other programs do not put their *.exe file so deep into appdata.

Is there a reason why TheBat has shifted to this new practice?

Jerry

--
Ethan J. Mings
The Desk Consulting Group Inc.