Hello,

> Using %ABTOxxx macro in new messages always gives blank result. Other Address
> Book macros like %ABFromxxx, %ABOFromxxx used in replies work correctly. This
> bug completely block new messages with %ABTOxxx macros used in templates.

We are unable to replicate that issue with the %ABToFirstName, for instance. Do
you use that macro in a template under account properties, folder properties,
address book group properties or in a contact's personal template? Please keep
in mind the hierarchy of templates as listed in the question above with the
contact's template having the top priority and account's template with lowest
priority.

If the contact's and address book group templates are disabled, then create a
new folder, open its properties, add %ABToFirstName to the template for new
messages, create a new message, input the recipient from the address book
associated with that account and tab to the message body. Then the macro has to
trigger and return the recipients first name.

--
Alexander Petrari
Ritlabs, SRL

'Using TBBETA' information: