On Monday, December 19, 2022, at 16:28:03 [UTC+0200] (Monday, December 19,
2022 15:28 my local time) Alexander Petrari via TBBETA wrote:

>> Using %ABTOxxx macro in new messages always gives blank result. Other
>> Address Book macros like %ABFromxxx, %ABOFromxxx used in replies work
>> correctly. This bug completely block new messages with %ABTOxxx macros used
>> in templates.

> We are unable to replicate that issue with the %ABToFirstName, for instance.
> Do you use that macro in a template under account properties, folder
> properties, address book group properties or in a contact's personal
> template? Please keep in mind the hierarchy of templates as listed in the
> question above with the contact's template having the top priority and
> account's template with lowest priority.

Yes, I know the template hierarchy and have tried different options to achieve
the required result. Unfortunately, my attempts were failed. I want to use
%ABTo... macros in the following expression placed in the template:

%To=""%To='"%ABToName, %ABToJob" <%ABToEmail>'

As you see, first appears the clearing of "To" filed, and next its
modification. Such expression gives me always such result:

", " <>

I see the use of %To="" macro disables the latter modification of this field.

I solve my problem using different manner to modify the "To" field according to
Address Book, namely using %SetHeader macro. I used the following expression:

%SetHeader('To','"%ABToName, %ABToJob" <%ABToEmail>')

and it works.

 Zygmunt Wereszczynski
 (Using 64-bit The Bat! v10.3.2 in OTFE mode with AntispamSniper 3.3.5.3
 on 64-bit Windows 10.0 Build 19045 )

'Using TBBETA' information: