On Sat, 1 Dec 2001 19:01:52 +0100GMT (which was 19:01 +0100GMT where I
live), Dierk Haasis presented us with these thoughts about "Common folders
- making them better":

>> Dierk, it is easy to select any of your accounts by highlighting the From:
>> line in editor and opening the menu.

DH> I know, but that isn't the point.

Sorry Dierk, then I didn't get your point.

>> You'll get one the first time you delete a complete common folder. ;o)

DH> Does it actually work as one? That is, does it carry all the deleted
DH> messages from the accounts? And can the account's folders be deleted,
DH> too?

As Dwight said, it's a trash folder for mails from the common folders. So
TB! regards common folders like an extra account with its own trash bin. I
think common folders are useful for storing messages from different
accounts centrally. The daily work will still be done from within the
accounts.

Just my 0.02€ ...
--
Cheers
Peter

*********
This message was created using The Bat!, version 1.54 Beta/14,
under Windows 98, 4, 10, build 67766222,
on a Pentium II machine at 200MHz, 64 MB RAM :-)