Hello Stefan

> You should reset mask - there is such a command in the menu when you
> click the Action button. By default, only the folders you are
> subscribed to are shown.
Nice try Stefan.. I ventured into the IMAP folders again yesterday
after prompting on this thread. Something is broken. I tried reset
mask on multiple occasions, followed by refresh.. and I only got a
full folder listing *once*. When I tried to reproduce it again.. I
even lost the inbox. When I closed the form however TB! quietly forgot
all my changes are restored the 2 IMAP folders I've had in place since
1.54 (early beta).. Inbox & Sent Folders. It completely forgot my
changes.

> What do you mean by all OK?  This part has not been changed for years,
> so I do not understand how it comes that the previous release shows
> something different. All in all, everything works as expected here and
> I see no difference from the 1.53 version.
Perhaps this is true. However something isn't right. I'll sent you a
load of image offline to show the point.
To "fix" the problem, you have to reset the mask, close the entire
"view messages on server" interaction, go BACK into this interaction,
toggle subscribed only - THEN the other folders re-appeared.

However if you close the interaction and go back in again - they have
gone ;-)

Basically - there is a problem. The GUI never was that intuitive.. it
plain doesn't work now.

regards,
 Graham
Using The Bat! 1.60 RC/2