Hello Stefan,

On Friday, March 22, 2002 at 12:16:14 PM you wrote in
msgid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] (at least in part):

MG>> Create an account on fastmail.fm and see if you get to see any other
MG>> folder than INBOX.

ST> Thank you for pointing to there. It helped me to figure out what is
ST> wrong sub-folders of the INBOX folder were not listed at all. It was a
ST> very old bug in the IMAP engine and it has been fixed now.

Good to read :-)
So I don't need to set up an IMAPD at home and send you network captures to
prove the 'INBOX\Trash' folder was sent by IMAPD but wasn't recognized by
The Bat! :-)
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

He who lives without folly is less wise than he believes.