Hi Paul,

@23-Oct-2003, 15:35 -0400 (20:35 UK time) Paul C [PC] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Paul:

M>>> Outlook send weird things? And even if it does, how the heck
M>>> can I pry the darned thing open??

PC>> drag the winmail.dat to a program called fentun.exe , it will
PC>> expand out any attachments..

PC>  ok, I can see the cut & copy police out after me... I THOUGHT I
PC>  trimmed that reply, but when I got it....UGH, his entire
PC>  message!!!! go ahead, make my day;0)

All I'll say is ... what the zarking photon is that double line
spacing all about? Looks like you're using a "slightly tweaked"
wrapped quotes template. Do you need some help with putting it
straight? (goto TBTECH for that).

--
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v2.01.7 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1

 Current beta is 2.01.7 | "Using TBBETA" information: