Roman Katzer wrote:

> I did use POPFile and was happy with it in spite of its' use of resources.
> I switched to K9 after reading on the website http://keir.net/k9.html that
> it was the compiled version of POPFile.

K9's not "the compiled version of POPFile", it's a compiled program
that does something similar.  See questions 2 & 3 from K9's FAQ at
http://keir.net/k9_faq.html :

What is the difference between K9 and POPFile?
What are the advantages of K9 over POPFile and POPFile over K9?

I use POPFile and like it, but it is a memory hog.

> The interface is very intuitive and more convenient to use than the
> POPFile interface aswell.

One potential advantage to POPFile's web interface is that you can set
up a manual filter in TB! that will launch a browser window positioned
on the message you're currently viewing.  Handy for the rare instance
POPFile misses something and you need to reclassify it.

I don't know if anything like that is possible in K9.

--
George

Using TB! 2.01.26 on Windows XP Pro 5.1, Build 2600, Service Pack 1.

 Current beta is 2.01.26 | "Using TBBETA" information: