Zeynel A. Öztürk wrote:

> I've added X-POPFile-Link as a message header from
> Options-Preferences-Message headers. It shows the hyperlink on every
> message, see the attachment. Double clicking on the link works well.

That's neat.  I never thought of that, and would not have guessed
you'd get a launchable link.  As seldom as I need the link I don't
think I want to give up the space it takes, but it looks like it can
go in a scrollable header area.

I learn something new every day.  I love these lists.

--
George

Using TB! 2.01.26 on Windows XP Pro 5.1, Build 2600, Service Pack 1.

 Current beta is 2.01.26 | "Using TBBETA" information: