Hi Martin,

@21-Dec-2003, 06:55 +0100 (21-Dec 05:55 UK time) Martin Schoch [MS]
in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Marck:

>> It is black and white. Please refer to the TBBETA rules. It says
>> *very clearly* that:

MS> Oh - I think there is still a little bit gray ;-) Didn't we have
MS> several times that RITlabs forgot to announce a new beta? ;-)

Not any more. The RITlabs beta page now contains a list of all of
the official releases and a summary of changes. Black and white is
now supported with or without a post here :-).

--
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v2.03.10 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1

 Current beta is 2.03.10 | "Using TBBETA" information: