On Friday, May 14, 2004, MAU wrote...

>> Took me a bit to work out what you meant, but you're correct.

> Believe me, I wasn't drunk when I wrote it ;-)

I was just looking in the wrong place, I had skimmed a bit of the mail
that explained you were creating the original virtual folder from the
search dialog.

>> Their is a "Message Source" option however, though not the same.

> No, it isn't. I've tried searching for the same string using Text
> and later with Message Source and the results aren't the same.

You'd think that it'd come pretty close, bearing in mind the Text is
in the message source, or at least should be... Though you'd probably
get unusual behaviour with HTML only mails... Text could be very good.

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Hell is full. The damned are now in Tech Support.

 Current beta is 2.11 Beta/5 | 'Using TBBETA' information: