Hello Greg,

> IIRC Melissa Reese suggested something called Mailbag.

It's Mailbag Assistant (http://www.fookes.com/mailbag/). I don't know if
it will read VA message bases. Other than that it is quite simple to
use, no more difficult than a fork and a knife :)

> Don't you think the "why" is an indication of future demand (i.e.
> want), and hence present AND future priority?

I may agree, but I just let Ritlabs run their business. Just like I let
Ford and the butcher around the corner run theirs. If I don't like the
way the butcher cuts the stakes, I look for another one.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v2.10.03

 Current beta is 2.11 Beta/5 | 'Using TBBETA' information: