Hello Greg,

> The one thing I've learned about software is you have to be open to
> change.

Of course, but not about twice a day ;-)

> I don't use IMAP for any serious email presently, but I can see a
> demand for it ...

I don't use IMAP at all and I don't think I will, just like I don't use
HTML for my messages. But I understand some (many?) people want it and
that is all there is to it. If enough people want it it should be given
to them, without any need of explaining why they want (need?) it.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v2.10.03

 Current beta is 2.11 Beta/5 | 'Using TBBETA' information: