Hello all,

I think it would be a good idea, to collect the feature request in
this thread. I want to start with 11 FR, have you any supplements or
criticism?

01. Common Filter
Wish you could say for each common filter, whether it has higher or
lower priority then account filters.

02. Remember Focus
TheBat! should remember for account, which filter was selected. So if
you select <Common Filters> the focus should jump e.g. to the third
"read messages".

03. New Condition: <Address Book Contact>
Should check, whether From-Address is one of them, which are in the
Adress Book Contact of (e.g) 9Val. Sense: If 9Val change his E-Mail
adresse, I must only change the address in the address book (and not
in the three filters in NFS and in "his" VF) (I think I suggested this
alread :-)

04. Re-filter messages
The order of "rule set to apply" should be the same as in NFS and
contain the possibility to filter with common filter:
[ ] Common Filters
[ ] Outgoing mail
[ ] Read messages
[ ] Replied messages

05. Action: "Delete"
There should be following options:
[ ] delete parked message also
[ ] move in trash
[ ] Compress folder after deleting

06. Action: "Move"
There should be added the option:
[ ] move parked message also
    [ ] unpark message

07. If you press a letter e.g. "a" then the focus should jump throw
the filters,which starts with a. Worked in the OFS just fine - miss it
in NFS, yet.

08. Selectiver Download
I'm missing them ...

09. There should be a hotkey, which opens the context menu of the
condition. With <space> you can jump throw the options but I think, it
can't be too hard, to set the <arrow-down> to open the context menu.

10. Condition <Address group> should have a "select box" (like <source
folder> has already).

11. Action "Run External program"
With %1, TheBat! gives the message to the external program, but why
not according to a template? Default, %1 should give the message in
RFC-822 format, no question, but if I want, I should have the
possibility, to give the message in my template format. Guess this can
be easily realized (and %From,%ToList is not needed any more).

But of course: Bugfixing must have priority :)

--
Regards, Boris Anders, http://www.batboard.de

 Current beta is 2.13 Beta/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: