Hello Boris,

Thursday, August 26, 2004, 11:10 you wrote at
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Updated list - supplements or criticism sill welcome. Did I miss some
feature request?

Change: 19 is added
        02 is fulfilled
        10 is fulfilled

01. Common Filter
Wish you could say for each common filter, whether it has higher or
lower priority then account filters.

03. New Condition: <Address Book Contact>
Should check, whether From-Address is one of them, which are in the
Adress Book Contact of (e.g) 9Val. Sense: If 9Val change his E-Mail
adresse, I must only change the address in the address book (and not
in the three filters in NFS and in "his" VF) (I think I suggested this
alread :-)

04. Re-filter messages
The order of "rule set to apply" should be the same as in NFS and
contain the possibility to filter with common filter:
[ ] Common Filters
[ ] Outgoing mail
[ ] Read messages
[ ] Replied messages

05. Action: "Delete"
There should be following options:
[ ] delete parked message also
[ ] move in trash
[ ] Compress folder after deleting

06. Action: "Move"
There should be added the option:
[ ] move parked message also
    [ ] unpark message

11. Action "Run External program"
With %1, TheBat! gives the message to the external program, but why
not according to a template? Default, %1 should give the message in
RFC-822 format, no question, but if I want, I should have the
possibility, to give the message in my template format. Guess this can
be easily realized (and %From,%ToList is not needed any more).

12. New Condition: <Spam score> <is higher than> <value>
                                <is lower than>
see mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

13. Buttons Move In/Move Out buttons for filters.

15. Move-up and Move-Down for conditions
A option for conditions, just like there is for actions.
see mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

17. Ask before delete Sub-Filters
If you delete a filter with Sub-Filters, I'd like to have the
following "asking box"

<filter name> has got sub-filters. Do you want to delete it?

[Yes] [Yes, but keep Sub-filters] [No]

If you select "Yes, but keep Sub-filters" the sub-filters shouldn't be
deleted but, moved out, while the original filter is deleted.

18. Cancel button
The changes from opening NFS until "now" are NOT saved and NFS is
closed. Very useful I think ...
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

19. Suggestion of Thomas F. :

The suggestion is to make only one kind of filters, with checkboxes
whether this is an

[X] Incoming
[X] Outgoing
[ ] Read
[ ] Replied

Fulfilled:

07. If you press a letter e.g. "a" then the focus should jump throw
the filters,which starts with a. Worked in the OFS just fine - miss it
in NFS, yet.

09. There should be a hotkey, which opens the context menu of the
condition. With <space> you can jump throw the options but I think, it
can't be too hard, to set the <arrow-down> to open the context menu.

Alt + arrow down does it.

14. Buttons Move Up/Move Down

08. Selectiver Download
I'm missing them ...

16. Highlighting accounts using OFS (or NFS)
see mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

02. Remember Focus
TheBat! should remember for each account, which filter was selected
and whether the "filter folders" (Incoming messages, Sent messages,
Read messages and Replied messages) where opend or closed. So if
you select <Common Filters> the focus should jump e.g. to the third
"read messages".

10. Condition <Address group> should have a "select box" (like <source
folder> has already).

--
Regards,
Boris Anders, http://www.batboard.de