Hello Boris,
Thursday, August 26, 2004, 4:10:26 AM, you wrote:

BA> I think it would be a good idea, to collect the feature request in
BA> this thread. I want to start with 11 FR, have you any supplements or
BA> criticism?

Good Idea

BA> 05. Action: "Delete"
BA> There should be following options:
BA> [ ] delete parked message also
BA> [ ] move in trash
BA> [ ] Compress folder after deleting
 Yes.
BA> 06. Action: "Move"
BA> There should be added the option:
BA> [ ] move parked message also
BA>     [ ] unpark message
 Yes.

BA> 08. Selectiver Download
BA> I'm missing them ...
 Yes. Please.
BA> 10. Condition <Address group> should have a "select box" (like <source
folder>> has already).
 Yes.

Not that I disagree with the others, I just have to ponder them a
while.

Also:
Please add: Move Up/Move Down, Move In/Move Out buttons.

--
 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v2.13 "Lucky" Beta/7 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

 Current beta is 2.13 Beta/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: