Hello MaXxX,

  A reminder of what MaXxX typed on:
  29 October 2004 at 14:51:11 GMT +0200

M> See, a bug either IS there or ISN'T there. A bug that appears even for
M> 1% of the people IS there. Claiming otherwise is concealing it.

 And if the other 99% didn't report that said bug doesn't affect them then
 the developers might assume that said bug affects 100% of the people using
 it instead of just 1%.

 If you know who is affected and who is not then comparisons can be made to
 track it down. A few of us have made those comparisons and we think we have
 it licked. OK, we may be on the wrong track, but it certainly isn't looking
 that way.

 Your a beta tester for Christ sake, stop bickering and beta test.

--

Best regards,    Tony.
 The Bat! v3.0.2.2 Rush   29/10/2004 at 13:56 UTC   2ØØ4 - AWB