Hello Marcus,

  A reminder of what Marcus Ohlström typed on:
  29 October 2004 at 16:43:34 GMT +0200

MO> It's the opposite: He uses VFs but still can exit TB! normally.

  A reminder of what 9Val typed on:
  29 October 2004 at 13:38:44 GMT +0200

9> I use VFs and have no troubles on exiting

That's what I meant :) Either way it's still a spanner that needs
investigation. Why can he use VF's without hang ups and no one else can?

Not that I've ever used them anyway but, after playing with one today I can
think of 100 uses for them... Pity they don't work :)

--

Best regards,    Tony.
 The Bat! v3.0.2.2 Rush   29/10/2004 at 18:13 UTC   2ØØ4 - AWB