On Sat, 6 Nov 2004 23:53:18 +0100, Marcus Ohlström wrote:

> On Saturday, November 6, 2004, 23:39, Avi Yashar wrote:
>
> >> Oh, that's different here. Home gets me to the beginning of the
> >> entire line.
>
> > Of course, this could be because of different operating systems.
> > Perhaps you would like to try Windows XP Pro SP2, because I don't
> > think that I will be able to get my hands on Windows 98 Chinese. :-)
>
> I can confirm the behaviour Thomas mentions, with a plain vanilla W2K
> Server SP4, all English and standard. Same at work where I run W2K Pro
> SP4.

Well, Marcus, I just tested this on another workstation running
Windows XP Pro SP2, and I got the same behavior that I reported. To
see this you cannot just use 10 or 12 addresses. You need to pack the
To, CC, or BCC field with at least 30 or 40 addresses. At that stage,
the Home button no longer does what you would expect. Add another 30
or 40 addresses, and then nothing does what you would expect - at
least not on Windows XP Pro SP2. :-)

--
Avi Yashar
Windows XP Pro SP2 and The Bat! Pro 3.0.2.4

 Current beta is 3.0.2.5 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: